Want to start a new business?
Confused about where to start?
Want to learn the business fundamentals on a flexible, online course?
Need practical advice and support of someone who has done this all before?
This programme includes answers to all of these questions and much more!
I have faced some tough business challenges over the years when setting up my businesses. I have learned the hard way what works and what doesn’t. I want to share that knowledge to make it easier for you. Setting up a new business or running an existing one should be exciting and enjoyable, that's why we do it right?
Though a series of weekly video trainings, bonus materials and homework assignments, l will guide you through the business fundamentals so you can enjoy the excitement of being a successful business owner and focus on your clients and making money.
Getting clear on the core reasons for being a business owner
Getting a business model that is set up for success
Breaking down the key elements of your business so that it is easy to understand
Goal setting – what you need to know and how to ensure you reach them
How to sell, what to sell and who to sell to
How to manage your time and be more productive
Manage your business finances effectively
Transforming your vision to reality
- Welcome! Week 1 - Kick Start Your Business Programme - Reflections on your 'WHY', Your Vision and Your Values
- Week 1 - Taking a Step Back... FREE PREVIEW
- KICK START Week 1 Assignments
- During our 2nd week together, we explore how to be in more control of our time, how to be more effective and use your time wisely and how to avoid stress during this exciting time of becoming an entrepreneur!
- Week 2 - Managing Your Time and Self Care
- Week 2 - Homework Assignments
- In week 3, we will define your key offerings and services. Explore your story, style and approach. During this training, we will start you shape the image of your business and how it reflects you.
- Defining your business model and all the key aspects of a successful business.
- Week 3 - Homework Assignments
- In week 4, we get very clear about your target audience, client segmenting and how to attract them to your business...
- Week 4 - Homework Assignments
- Audience Profiling
- In week 5, we will undertake a look at the money elements, selling and pricing strategies for your business
- Week 5 - Homework Assignments
- Pricing Strategies
- Time to tap into your creative thinking this week!
- Practical exercises and advice on bringing your business to life using a Vision Board for your business!
- Week 6 - Homework Assignments
- Getting to the HEART of your business - Branding!
- Time to dive into the heart of branding and what it means for your business...
- Week 7 - Homework Assignments
- This week we examine your sales process, strategy and personal style
- Selling Mindset, Your Selling Style and how to put a Sales Strategy together for your business
- Week 8 - Homework Assignments
- We dive in and design your Marketing and Advertising Strategies
- Marketing and Advertising - how to design your Campaigns
- KICK START Week 9 Assignments
- This week we put together your 'Launch Strategy'
- Strategy Video on how to launch your Business - Different Approaches
- Week 10 - Homework Assignments
- As we approach the end of our programme together, we set targets and goals for the future of your business
- Expansion for the Future
- Goal and Target Setting Exercise
- Final Wisdoms and Advice from Claire
- A Surprise Topic for our Last Week!
- One last homework assignment